Price: Ask for price
Track global fleet positioning, automatically detect in-flight distress events, and capture robust data to feed your FOQA, MOQA and SMS systems.
The SKYTRAC ISAT-200A is a full-featured GPS and Iridium transceiver that facilitates real-time fleet awareness, group communications, and systems performance trending & analysis.
The ISAT-200A is fully integrated with SKYTRAC's signature SkyWeb cloud-based data management portal. The go-to tool of choice for over 6500 global users, SkyWeb extends access to remote hardware configuration tools and feature-rich interactive reports. You’ll gain unprecedented insight into fleet activities at all times, from anywhere on globe.
The ISAT-200A is certified for use with Iridium Push-to-Talk.
Tech Specs & Features
• Single TSO GPS and Iridium dual antenna
• Smart tray installation with field replaceable transceiver
• Internal field replaceable battery
• SD card interface
• Two-way voice
• Supports Wi-Fi or Bluetooth interface
• ARINC - 404 (7 pins)
• Internal memory module
• Embedded MEMS chip (accelerometer / gyrometer)
• Wake-up battery switch(es)
• USB host
• Enhanced microcontroller
• DO311 certification for lithium ion battery
• Analog (4) and discrete (8) inputs, plus a wakeup switch
• DO160G environmental qualification (lightning)
• Event triggered responses
• DAQ capability
• Iridium 9523 modem
• Iridium Services: SBD, Dial-Up data, SMS, DAV and RUDICS
• Operating Frequency: 1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz
• Power Requirements: 10 Vdc to 32 Vdc
• Power Consumption: 28V power: 0.5 A typical, 1.5 A in transmission
• Audio Output: 150 mW min. into 600 or 300 Ohms
• Audio Inputs: MIC Audio Input – 0.007 to 0.7Vrms @ 500 Ohms impedance, Panel Audio Input – 0.1 to 5Vrms @ 500 Ohms impedance, Cockpit Audio Recorder Input – 3.5 or 14Vrms max
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
• Short Term Operating Temperature: -40°C to +70°C
• Dimensions: H x W x D = 5.24” x 3.90” x 13.30” (133.1mm x 99.1mm x 337.8mm) mounted in ITRAY-200A
• Weight: 5 lbs including tray
• Mounting: Tray (with ARINC 404 Connectors)
• Cooling: Normal air circulation
• Environmental Tests: DO-160 Revision G
Display CDP-300G is a control and display unit of the ISAT-200 system. It allows the user to make and receive phone calls via satellite, and also allows sending pre-programmed text messages. CDP-300G is also used for configuration of the system parameters. The display only has navigation buttons, the user data input is performed by DVI-300C panel.
Audio panel DVI-300S is an additional interface to the CDP-300G display of the ISAT-200 system. It allows the user to send and receive phone calls via satellite, dial phone numbers and text messages. The panel is equipped with incoming call indicator, unread message indicator and system status LED light.