“Production-Commercial Firm “STORK” Limited (“PCF “STORK” Ltd., hereinafter – the Company), Kyiv, Ukraine, runs multi-profile business in much extent oriented on aviation engineering activities.
The Company holds active approvals of:
- Design organization (DOA, Approval Certificate No UA.21J.0018);
- Design organization upon the Alternative procedure (ADOA, Approval Certificate No UA.ADOA.0002);
- Production organization (POA, Approval Certificate No UA.21G.0046);
- Maintenance organization (MOA, Approval Certificate No UA.145.0076).
- develops projects of aircraft type-design change (per the Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Procedure), of component and system designs and gets such projects approved at the Competent Authority;
- manufactures and ships avionics components and systems;
- aircraft and component maintenance, by itself and in cooperation with other aircraft and component designers and manufacturers.
The Company sells aviation-purpose equipment – onboard and ground service / maintenance – as an authorized dealer / sales representative of equipment manufacturers and principal dealers.
The Company provides engineering and expert services of:
- partial and full-scale designing of aircraft type-design changes for third-party organizations;
- preparation for and support of third-party organizations’ approval, at Competent Authorities.
The Company’s advantages are:
- procedures and standards, the Quality system established, active, and approved, by the Competent Authority;
- the competent and professional team with working experience brought from leading aviation-industry enterprises who are capable of performing tasks of any kinds;
- the compact and flexible organizational structure fit to solve tasks of versatile complexity which significantly provides for making terms and cost of our works less expensive;
- substantial experience of works in above mentioned fields.