SOLID STATE FLIGHT DATA RECORDER (SSFDR) FDR-25
Price: Ask for price
Solid State Flight Data Recorder (SSFDR) FDR-25 perform ensuring the accumulation of flight parameters information for 35 hours during flight and save it to investigate flight accidents and prerequisites for them.
Height 15.44 sm (6.08”);
Width 12.4 sm (4.880”);
Length 20.36 sm (8.016”);
- Weight: 3.62 kg (8.0 lbs. (FDR));
- Power Input: 28 VDC or 115 VAC;
- CCU Interface: TIA-485;
- Medium: Solid State Flash Memory array;
- Underwater Locator Beacon Battery: Dukane Model DK120 (replaceable battery);
- Mounting: Directly bolted to the Airframe.